Chael Sonnen is in a position to turn the Bellator Heavyweight Grand Prix on its ear if he can defeat all-time great Fedor Emelianenko in the tournament’s second semifinal. That high-profile battle is the main event for Saturday’s Bellator 208.
Here are the 10 things you should know about the event.
Date and Time
- Saturday, October 13 at 7 p.m. ET for prelim and main card at 9 p.m.
- Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in East Garden City, NY
TV and Stream Info
- Both the prelims and the main card will air on Paramount Network. The two segments of the show will also be streamed on DAZN.
- Fedor Emelianenko (236) vs. Chael Sonnen (227) – Heavyweight Grand Prix semifinal
- Saad Awad (155.8) vs. Benson Henderson (155.8)
- Timothy Johnson (265.6) vs. Cheick Kongo (239.2)
- Alexander Shlemenko (185.2) vs. Anatoly Tokov (185.8)
- Henry Corrales (146) vs. Andy Main (145.6)
- Fedor Emelianenko -275
- Chael Sonnen +215
- Anatoly Tokov -160
- Alexander Shlemenko +130
- Benson Henderson -450
- Saad Awad +325
- Henry Corrales -500
- Andy Main +350
- Timothy Johnson -165
- Cheick Kongo +135
Robson Gracie’s MMA Debut is Off
- The much-anticipated MMA debut of Robson Gracie Jr. will have to wait. His bout with Jamal Pottinger was supposed to be the featured prelim, but the latter missed weight by
Article source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianmazique/2018/10/13/bellator-208-10-things-you-should-know-about-saturdays-event/
Useful Links: Swiss Watches | Watch Coupons | Coupons | Alu Foam | Security Rooms | Oldtimer | Bitcoin News