Conor McGregor rips Nate Diaz over Floyd Mayweather video, says trilogy fight inevitable

Conor McGregor has no fond feelings for Nate Diaz after his former two-time opponent showed support to the man “The Notorious” wants to fight next, Floyd Mayweather.

After two memorable encounters and more than 30 minutes of octagon time this past year, McGregor (21-3 MMA, 9-1 UFC) and Diaz (18-11 MMA, 14-9 UFC) seemed to have gained a mutual respect.

McGregor avenged his stunning submission loss to Diaz at UFC 196 in March 2016 with a majority-decision victory in their rematch at UFC 202 in August. Diaz has done little since then while McGregor went on to capture the UFC lightweight belt from Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205, and he’s focused on a potential boxing fight with Mayweather.

Whether it happens remains to be seen, but McGregor said he’s going to do everything in his power to get it. The two star athletes have gone back-and-forth in the media over the past few months, and during that time Mayweather released a video of a phone conversation with Diaz in which both men took digs at the UFC champ (via YouTube):

“Nate’s a (expletive); Nate’s a (expletive) (expletive),” McGregor said during Saturday’s Internet pay-per-view interview in Manchester, England. “Let me tell you why: I had the biggest respect for Nate, and I still have big respect for Nick (Diaz). He’s

Article source: http://mmajunkie.com/2017/01/conor-mcgregor-rips-nate-diaz-over-floyd-mayweather-video-says-trilogy-fight-inevitable

Useful Links: Swiss Watches | Watch Coupons | Coupons | Alu Foam | Security Rooms | Oldtimer | Bitcoin News

NO COMMENTS