– –my office when [INAUDIBLE] Stephen Jackson, welcome back.
So before we get into the Rockets, what did you think of that ankle breaker play?
– In the kitchen whisking like a stir fry. Like the amigo said, in the kitchen cooking. He was in the kitchen cooking. That’s the best one on one play in the game. Don’t feel bad, Wesley, because he do it to everybody. You just got put on the stage on TV in LA while he at home.
– You like him better one on one in Calgary?
– Yes. I like James Harden— this is the MVP we’re talking about right now, and he’s having an MVP season. There are some great moves by MVP. I’m not excited about that. I’m not excited about he does to everybody. I want to see what they do later on.
– Yeah, that’s–
– I mean, but, I mean, OK. Crossing over is one thing. But to look down at him, like, get your butt up off that court, and then step back behind the three, and then to get a three ball to take Dosic, because he ran out there– because you caught that, too. They caught him.
– Well, what else is he supposed to do?
– I ain’t running that– you ain’t get