LaVar Ball: Withdrawing suspended son to prepare for NBA

LOS ANGELES (AP) The father of UCLA guard LiAngelo Ball says he’s withdrawing his son from school so he can prepare to play in the NBA. LaVar Ball says in a TV interview his ”grand plan” is for all three sons to play for the Los Angeles Lakers.

LiAngelo, along with fellow freshmen Jalen Hill and Cody Riley, have been indefinitely suspended for their participation in a shoplifting incident during the Bruins’ trip to China last month. They are barred from all team activities.

LaVar Ball is taking his son’s future into his own hands.

”I’m going to get Gelo in shape, I’m going to work him out, we’re going to do some other things and he’s going to be headed to the NBA,”’ he told ”Access Hollywood” in an interview aired Tuesday on the ”Today” show.

”The grand plan stays the same: All these boys are going to get on the Lakers. Watch how I do this. People will look up and they say, `Wow, how’d they all get on the Lakers?”’

LiAngelo is the middle child of Ball’s three sons. Oldest son Lonzo is a rookie with the Lakers after playing one successful season at UCLA. The elder Ball pulled his youngest son, LaMelo, out of Chino Hills High recently in favor of home schooling him.

Article source: https://www.foxsports.com/college-basketball/story/lavar-ball-withdrawing-suspended-son-to-prepare-for-nba-120517

Useful Links: Swiss Watches | Watch Coupons | Coupons | Alu Foam | Security Rooms | Oldtimer | Bitcoin News

NO COMMENTS