Matt Miller of Bleacher Report lists Penn State running back Saquon Barkley, North Carolina edge rusher Bradley Chubb and Alabama defensive back Minkah Fitzpatrick as first, second and fifth overall on his latest 2018 NFL draft big board.
All three figure to be drafted near the top of the first round, and it’s just a matter of where they land. We’ll take a look at those three players below and where they can make a great impact in their first years in the league. You can also take a look at a first-round mock draft below.
2018 NFL Mock Draft
1. Cleveland Browns: Wyoming QB Josh Allen
2. New York Giants: USC QB Sam Darnold
3. New York Jets: Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield
4. Cleveland Browns: North Carolina State DE Bradley Chubb
5. Buffalo Bills (proposed trade with Denver Broncos): UCLA QB Josh Rosen
6. Indianapolis Colts: Penn State RB Saquon Barkley
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Alabama DB Minkah Fitzpatrick
8. Chicago Bears: Notre Dame OG Quenton Nelson
9. San Francisco 49ers: Virginia
Article source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2769146-nfl-mock-draft-2018-predictions-for-teams-that-need-impact-1st-round-prospects
Useful Links: Swiss Watches | Watch Coupons | Coupons | Alu Foam | Security Rooms | Oldtimer | Bitcoin News