Thanksgiving weekend was not kind to teams atop the College Football Playoff rankings. Things began Friday with No. 2 Miami’s loss at Pitt and continued Saturday afternoon when No. 6 Auburn pulled off the upset of No. 1 Alabama.
Other than No. 8 Notre Dame, which was already out of the playoff mix before its loss to Stanford, the rest of the top 10 held serve, meaning the important part of the committee’s new rankings should look something like this when it is revealed Tuesday night at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN.
1. Clemson: Win and you’re in
2. Oklahoma: Win and you’re in
3. Auburn: Win and you’re in
4. Wisconsin: Win and you’re in
5. Alabama: Needs a little help while it watches from home this week
6. Georgia: Win and you’re in
Article source: https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/11/28/college-football-playoff-rankings-alabama-ohio-state
Useful Links: Swiss Watches | Watch Coupons | Coupons | Alu Foam | Security Rooms | Oldtimer | Bitcoin News