Have you taken a particularly stunning snap on your recent travels? A glimmering river at dawn? A pungent street-scene? A rare bird bursting from the undergrowth? Whatever it is and wherever it was taken, we want to see your best travel photograph.
We’ll choose and publish a selection of our favourites, and the winning image will be mounted and displayed to the public with the other monthly winners in an end-of-year exhibition at the Guardian offices in London. Plus digital printers Point 101 will send you a copy of your winning shot to hang on your own wall.
The winner will be entered for the overall prize, a seven-night ‘Secret Fjords’ self-drive holiday to Iceland for two people, courtesy of Discover the World.
Please read this before you post your image:
• You must be a UK resident to enter
• We need you to upload the highest possible resolution of your shot via GuardianWitness.
• We’ll only consider one photograph from each person, so don’t submit more than one.
• We can’t consider photos that have been published elsewhere.
• You’ll also need to provide a caption of up to 50 words on where it was taken, what’s happening in the shot, what inspired you to take it, any technical details
Article source: http://www.theguardian.com/travel/2016/apr/29/readers-travel-photography-competition-may
Useful Links: Swiss Watches | Watch Coupons | Coupons | Alu Foam | Security Rooms | Oldtimer | Bitcoin News