1. Eagles (9-1; last week No. 1): Step One for making the no-kicker strategy work? Get Carson Wentz to play quarterback.
2. Patriots (8-2; No. 2): La puerta esta abierta for a Super Bowl win.
3. Steelers (8-2; No. 3): They’re really good, but still not good enough to beat the Patriots in a playoff game.
5. Saints (8-2; No. 6): The Saints justified their name with a miracle on Sunday.
6. Rams (7-3; No. 4): The loss in Minnesota could be the first of several cold splashes of water in the face of a team still clinging to the NFC West lead.
7. Panthers (7-3; No. 9): Advance scout/tight end Greg Olsen is back, which could make the offense better than ever (especially against the Vikings)
8. Jaguars (7-3; No. 10): If the Steelers stumble and the Jaguars don’t, Jacksonville could end up with a postseason bye.
9. Falcons (6-4; No. 12): “Here we go again” ultimately went nowhere, for a change.
10. Lions (6-4; No. 11): Win Thursday vs. Minnesota, and the Lions will win the NFC North.
11. Chiefs (6-4; No. 7): If dropping from No 1 to